- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Andrea C. Radtke, O.D.
Andrea C. Radtke, O.D. (RAD-key) demonstrated her academic acumen as Dean’s List honoree during her undergraduate studies at the University of California, Riverside. Upon graduation from U.C. Riverside she was accepted into the prestigious Southern California College of Optometry where she later earned her Doctor of Optometry degree.
Prior to beginning her private career she served our nation’s veterans in the VA Healthcare System in both Southern Arizona and Southern Nevada. She is licensed in the State of Nevada with endorsements in diagnostic and therapeutic pharmaceutical certification. During the past three years we have collaborated on pre- and post-surgical care with several patients in our separate clinics. Thanks to her skills as a clinician our mutual patients have had early diagnosis of disease and received prompt medical or surgical treatment. As a permanent part of our practice we will work together to continue to provide the valley’s best surgical outcomes and medical eye care treatments for Cataracts, Laser Vision Correction, Diabetes, Glaucoma, and disease.
Achievements & Honors
- 2013 Journal of Experimental Biology. 216, 515-523 Published Author
- 2010 Doctor of Optometry, Southern California College of Optometry
- 2005 BS Science, U.C. Riverside
- Alvin Applebaum Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Dean’s List Honoree
Associations & Licenses
- State of Nevada, Doctor of Optometry
- State of Nevada, TPA Certification
- American Optometric Association
- Nevada Optometric Association