To register online please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Read this Entire Page. Click I ACCEPT to Continue to Enrollment Form.
Step 2: Fill Out Enrollment Form. Click SUBMIT to Continue to Payment Page.
Step 3: Pick Your Session & Add to Cart. Make Payment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please read our policies/answers page before registering. It has tons of helpful information, answers to all FAQ and contains essential information that you should be aware of. Link Below.
Hello Little Rascalz & Families!
Thanks for enrolling in Little Rascalz Soccer School. All classes are filled on a first received basis. As soon as your registration form & payment are received you will either receive an e-mail confirmation of your child's enrollment, or be contacted about an alternative class in case the class is full or doesn't have enough enrollment.
Amateur Minor Athletic Acknowledgment of Risk,Waiver of Claims,
& Release of Liability
BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE GIVING UP CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO RECOVER DAMAGES IN CASE OF INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGES. READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING IT. YOUR SIGNATURE INDICATES YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF AND AGREEMENT TO ITS TERMS.
In consideration of my minor child being permitted to participate in any manner in Little Rascalz Soccer School program at the Civita “Temp Park”, related events and activities, the undersigned, on his/her own behalf and as the minor child's parent or legal guardian:
1. Acknowledges that the soccer games, events and activities entail both known and unknown risks that could result in serious physical or emotional injury, disability, paralysis, death, or damage to myself and/or my minor child, or to property damage of myself and/or my minor child or of third parties. These risks could result from the actions of the participating minor child, other participants, or third parties, whether through their actions, inactions, negligence, or the condition of the premises or any equipment used. Further, there could be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time. The undersigned acknowledges that the actions of the participants and outside third parties may not necessarily be fully controlled, and the safety of myself and my minor child or of any other person may not be guaranteed.
2. Understands the risks involved in participating in the activities, including the risk of death and serious physical and emotional harm, and the undersigned voluntarily chooses to have his or her minor child participate in the activities and assumes and accepts all of the foregoing risks and accepts full and complete responsibility for the damages following such injury, disability, or death, whether caused by the Little Rascalz Soccer School, its owners, employees and/or representatives, at all locations including but not limited to the Civita “Temp Park” in whole or in part.
3. On behalf of the undersigned, the undersigned's participating minor child, any other minor child of the undersigned on the premises, and their heirs, assigns, heirs and next-of-kin, releases and forever discharges Little Rascalz Soccer School, its affiliated clubs, its respective administrators, directors, agents and other employees of the organization, other members or participants, sponsors, sponsoring agencies, advertising, owners, Civita Community Association and Quarry Falls, LLC (collectively, the "Releasee"), from all claims, actions, demands, rights, causes of action and liabilities, in law or in equity, whether the undersigned's own or derivative claims, based upon any bodily injury or disability, illness or disease, death, financial loss, property loss, damage, destruction or other harm, of whatever nature, whether foreseen or unforeseen, that may be sustained or suffered by the undersigned or the undersigned's participating minor child or any other person as a direct or indirect consequence of the participation of the undersigned's minor child in the Little Rascalz Soccer School athletics program and related events and activities, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasee or otherwise; provided, however, that the foregoing does not release Releasee from liability arising from Releasee's own willful or intentional injury to the undersigned and/or the undersigned's minor child or their property.
4. Understands that this waiver refers to and covers events that may occur after signing, and that the undersigned or his or her minor child may suffer serious damage or injury, and the undersigned, on his or her behalf and/or on behalf of the undersigned’s participating minor child or any other minor child of the undersigned, hereby expressly waives any claim under Section 1542 of the California Civil Code relating to the release of unknown claims, which section reads as follows: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." The undersigned acknowledges that he/she was given the opportunity to have this Agreement reviewed by an attorney of his/her choice before signing.
5. Agrees not to bring a claim against, sue, demand compensation from or attach the property or assets of Releasee, in the undersigned's name or in the name of the undersigned's minor child or children, for any loss or damage arising or resulting directly or indirectly from the undersigned's minor child's participation in the activities or the minor child's presence at the premises for the activities.
6. Agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Releasee from and against any and all claims, suits, demands, liabilities, damage, losses, costs and expenses, including but not limited to attorney's fees arising from or in connection with the injury, illness or death of any person or the damage, destruction or loss of any of the undersigned and/or the undersigned's minor children or others' property which might result, directly or indirectly, from the undersigned's minor child's participation in activities described here.
7. Grants authorization for photograph's to be taken of the undersigned and/or the undersigned’s minor children and to post on the Little Rascalz Soccer or affiliated websites or otherwise use in the promotion of Little Rascalz Soccer or the Landlord’s property.
8. Grants authorization for emergency medical and/or hospital care for the participating minor child of the undersigned (or any other minor child under the undersigned's care on the premises where the activities occur), at the discretion of employees and agents of Little Rascalz Soccer School and/or of the Landlord.
9. I HAVE READ ALL POLICIES OF LITTLE RASCALZ SOCCER INC OUTLINED ON THE POLICIES PAGE OF THEIR WEBSITE (INCLUDING THE SECTION ABOUT THEIR REFUND POLICY) AT:
https://littlerascalzsoccer.com/custom_content/c_13790_policiesa_to_faq.html AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THEM ALL!
10. This Agreement may only be amended, modified, or any of its provisions waived by a writing signed by the party charged with making the amendment, modification or waiver.
The undersigned has read this document carefully and fully understands all of its terms.