Preparing for your South Seas Spray Tan:
- Any waxing or shaving should be done the day before your spray tan.
- Manicures and pedicures should be done the day before your spray tan.
- The night before or morning of your tan, exfoliate with Bora Bora Body Polish (or another exfoliating salt scrub or loofah). Be sure to exfoliate your face, neck, decollete, knees, your entire leg, ankles, top of feet, toes, entire arm, elbows, hands and knuckles. Exfoliating promotes an even coverage and lengthens the duration of your tan.
- DO NOT apply any oil to your skin before your spray tan.
- DO NOT put on any under arm deodorant
- Remove all makeup and wear your hair up.
- Do not apply any oil to your skin before your spray tan.
- DO NOT use any body lotion, body cream, make up or perfume the day you will be tanning
- Bring a dark swimsuit or undergarments and flip flops to your session.
- Do not wear jewelry.
- (NO tight fitting clothing, socks, or tight fitting shoe apparel)
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing to leave in (the cosmetic bronzer may rub off on clothing and washes out of most clothing) so you can go about your day worry-free.
After Your Visit
(What to do after you tan)
- Once your tan is applied, allow it to dry completely (we will help ensure that your application is dry)
- We recommend that you wear dark, loose fitting clothing after your appointment
- Any minor rub-off will easily wash out of most fabrics (not silk)
- Do not wet your skin for at least 6 to 8 hours after the tanning session.
- No shower or bath for at least 8hours (it is best to wait until the next morning)
- Your tan will last longer if you DO NOT bath or shower the same day of your tan
- We also recommend that you do not exercise or perspire excessively until the next day after your tan
- Avoid touching or rubbing any tanned areas
- All tanning colors will wash out of clothing and bedding (avoid silk)
- When you do shower or bath DO NOT scrub your body with a wash cloth (Use hand and soap only)
- DO NOT exfoliate the skin for 7 days after tanning
- Daily use of a recommended Body Lotion, such as Tan Extender is recommended to extend the results